25 August 2014

I fall, I grow.

I'm in the mood to write, about me. Life goes a little bit random lately, completely attitude I had a year ago in overseas. It's seems happening, from the outside. All thing in hard time, at the moment, to me. I decided to make a move, again. Attached my resignation letter last week, heavy-hearted at the same time, it seems mixed feeling other than being excited about it. Out of my expectation, as usual. All thing of me, always not in my expectation. So, what now? Decided to take this three month short course about business marketing and management, get my ass back in dad's company. Get things done, and earn. Because I can wait no more to build my own career, I'm desperate already. The urge of want! Sounds weird but true. And, place I decided to stay for my next three month located at Kampar, small little peaceful town. Let's do this right! 

This complicated affair is finally come to an end. Didn't know it came so soon. I'll take it, easy. We all move on, it wasn't bad after all. Let it all heals, and good memories stay. 

That strong fragrance, the laughters, the talks, the lifestyle, still there. We all did not change, 
when we meet. 

Till then, to be continued.. 



Loves, 
Mel

No comments: