17 June 2014

After so long.

Heeyyyaa, life's been really busy. I've settled down in Penang currenty, hope to be long. Loving this city loads, perfectly fits me. At the other hand, it's close to hometown. Kid that never want to leave home! HAAA! It's my third month working, experience had a lot been collected, all in hand! :D We will see what's next to move on, sounds good? 

I'm in a situation of too much to do, too less of time. Thank god, not that kinda messy situation that I used to be. Let's make another six months productive until next year begin. Always have this thing in my mind, can I make money faster and time pass a little slow? Time has been flying, wait for no man. Everything is well planned until the end of the year. I can't wait to owe something which belongs to me. Well, step by step. Till then, until my next updates. It will be really less updates, I know. 


Lots of love,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: