15 November 2013

Little bit of me.

Living at home for about five month, comfort zone is comforting. Back to my life plan, I shall left home on January on another journey. And seems, there is changes again. I'm leaving home for working experience and september intake for master study. Still, insist to complete my education level with a fine full stop. Want to conquer europe, again. It's a dream, make it work. 

Finally got myself to swimming class and about to know how to swim. Love it so much when I soak myself in the pool. All the hard feelings had been splashed away, by water. So now tell me how much freedom I've got when I go on a swim. 

Got myself a gym coach, haven't started. Loving gym, it's motivated. It's a lifestyle. 

Going on a trip next week to Bangkok. I want to shop, shop my feelings away. Like how I used to in London. Andddddddd! Singapore! Yay! 

Here it is, tiny little bit of me. Ciaoz!



Lots of love,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: