15 November 2013

I gotta make it till the end.

It's been some time, been some time, didn't think about all these. Telling myself, I have to stay strong. Nothing could beat me down, not to say these nonsense. Keep my heart feeling all these while, afraid to reveal. Decided not to give in since long time ago, I thought I had left it behind, I had gave up and I'm all fine. I was wrong and I am wrong. Can't get it why is it so hard, why is feeling so hard to control. Hate this complicated feelings, and feeling towards you. Turning myself a failure, I look stupid. Couldn't estimate how much time I could take to overcome all this shit. I would say, it's hard. It takes time for me to overcome. Nothing make me feel down like how I feel now. Definitely a wrong decision when I first pay my attention on you. I should know it's impossible. I should know it's not right. Years, I don't feel like now. No idea how to solve, wish not to solve. But no, I have to. Choices not on me. Putting myself on that safe place, I play safe. Still, controlling my feelings. Anyhow, it's over on you. Even it's hard, sadness, heartache. Goodbye passerby. 




Lots of love,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: