13 March 2013

Twenty First Birthday Celebration


Hellow, I'm officially twenty one years old. Officially an adult now, not that little girl anymore. So, had a very simple and lovely birthday dinner with my course mates in a chinese restaurant. Celebrating this important day far away from home which is not very good. Because, hey it's twenty-one isn't it have to be something special, I hope my parents is here with me :D Well, anyways, thanks to all my course mates and all the birthday wishes from my fellow friends. Few pictures below to end this post! :)




top; left to right; Mr How, Penny jiejie and Joshua didi
bottom; left to right; Mr Allan Hang, Me and Ah see jiejie
And my Brian gege is not here because he need to work in chinatown. LOL!



Everyone need to take picture with me!



And this is from Ah see jiejie, posted in our Middlesex mate's group in facebook
when the clock strikes 12am. Thanks! Never know you got so many of my photos. haha!


I don't have that kinda luxury twenty first birthday party because I'm that ordinary girl at the moment. But, so much birthday wish from friends that somehow we don't contact much but friendship means everything. 



Lots of loves,
Melissa Tan 


No comments: