13 March 2013

Picture touring time!


I find my photography skills is like not-creative-at all, this is not suppose being posted from a design student. WTH feeling so shameful man! Need to build all the impressions and personality.
Well, not for this post. who cares. I still like my pichaaaa! :D 



Random night view when on our way to meet Joshua Lam (the future star) in his recording studio.



English breakfast is the trend at the moment. Just 2 minutes away from my place there is a nice coffee shop :D 







Walking randomly around the street is my trend since I'm here. I enjoy btw. 




Ice-creammmmmmm! 



Picked up some book from Magma bookstore (my favorite bookstore in London) and also, few clothes from Zara and Urban Outfitters! 




Salmon and cheese with hot mocha, best breakieeee!




Me, with my uni look, off to tutorial. Seriously, tutorial, toturing!


A night to Joshua Lam's gig in Camden town. Had lotsa fun!




So, she is my crazy mate! Name: Panny jiejie :)



The future star with his 'kancheong-ness' look while waiting his turn to sing.




Here it is, his first gig. Meaningful one!


So, I kinda ate salmon like three times a week. Seriously, I feel worms in my stomach LOL!
I am just too on love having salmon :D 







Middlesex library is the best for me so far. 



My latest pants from Zara. Like it!



The very latest project for Editorial Design, it's kinda a huge size magazine. It's in A3!
Surprisingly, get good comment from Andy Gosset!





Did you spot that little orange man hanging? Spot that in my uni grove! Strange lol




They have CD's like Elton John, Beegees and a lot more old singers here. 




From my window.



Again! Breakieeee. 
Bacon, cheese and onions omelets. YUMMS!



I kinda change the whole skincare of mine. Hopefully, Lancome work on me.





If you never know who is him, you die! Sorrehhhhh for the rude-ness and mean-ness, lol!
Don't you find him cute? Awwwwww! He is Pakho, from Hongkong.
Bloody stylo, and handsome, and yao yeng, and macam yesh!
The perfect magic man! :D Oh ya, and he went to Alor Star last week and my friend sent me all these pictures. Lovely!



She loves to volunteer to cook for me. :D





Like the environment of this restaurant and also the foods and desserts. 



It's me with the future star, Joshua Lam. 


Joshua Lam; Ah see




It's a tea bag!



Again, breakfast! Again, Salmon!
Love it 


Cakessssss!


We went to Satchi Design and Art Musuem last weekend, it wasn't turn out good.
Because I don't find the art work interesting and artistic much inside.
We just went into a wrong musuem maathaafackker.







sculpture, made of paper. the details caught my eyes. 





Some kinda commit suicide and emoness photography. 




This coat has a concept behind which is; upsidedown. spot it!




If you spot me, i look tiny lol




Love their houses. 


somewhere in King's road.


Again, cakessss!






We kinda don't like the musuem and we kinda have the idea like, we make our own art right here!
Acting like a model! hahaha that's art. 




London is awesome, life is good here, I don't want to leave. 
I don't know what to say now, so bye!



Lots of loves,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: