24 February 2013

Tiny eenie meenie of mine, lately.

Trying so hard to get back to time in UK, two weeks holiday back in Malaysia change my daily routines. My time goes wrongly, timetable goes not in the plan, life goes in a mess, like I don't know what I'm doing. Was rushing assignments once I'm back, running out of time all day long until today, it's weekend. Like finally I have some own-time sitting in front my laptop and write something, about my life. Talking about chinese new year, it's all about red packets, gamble, foods and gathering with friends and families. Meet up with peoples I don't see for years, memories rolling back but time wait for no one. Nothing surprised me anyway, hometown still the same, nothing change. You will never know how much I want to stay at home, doing nothing, chilling and hiding from all these reality. Give me some time to think about life please! Life since I left secondary school was hectic, until today. Like I never have a long break, never. Whenever this task end, there come another task, never stop keep on going. Who the hell asking me to has a dream to become a designer? Life is never easy being in this pathway. I just have to bear with it and make it happen. Five months left to complete this degree program, I had explore the western here. A year is more than enough, seriously. The study culture, the teaching method, their life, everything. What about changing another new environment? I just want to explore whatever I can right now because experience is always priceless. 

Need to go out more often start from now. Need some new clothes, new shoes, new pants, new bags, new accessories, everything new! Because it's new year in chinese lunar calender. Writing new year resolution on the coming next post. :)




Lots of loves,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: