24 February 2013

In a year.

Cannot believe I'm writing this post, because all this while I thought something about this never work on me. I'm way too random and never follow exactly to my plan, like never before. Make it a change, I have to be systematic and take everything seriously.

New Year Resolution

• Never wasting time sitting in front lappie and go on social networking all day long     instead of going out and has a life. 

• Travel around europe after my degree show exhibition, I just need to explore more and gain priceless experience.

• Pay 100% hard work on my final year degree project, one last task!

• Make up my mind and decide a plan after complete my degree. It's whether I do my master right after my degree back in London or I take a long break and decide where to go instead of staying in London. 

• Travel to Bangkok and Singapore. Two places that I'm craving for and I hope I can make it this year. 

• Make a change on myself, no matter in appearance and inner side of myself. Attitude need to be change! 

• Make my life better! Keep moving and upgrading. 

• Hopefully I can go back to my hometown end of this year. Need a long break. 

• Some small online business coming up hopefully. 


If I can complete everything above in this year, that will be good! Cheers peoples! 



Lots of loves,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: