24 January 2013

The ugly side

The snow all gone, everything back to normal. I hope this is it. Snowing is exciting but not when it started to melt, the road become so dirty! And snow is no longer white and clean anymore. *poorthing* What now? The end of haptic project, here come the final project proposal. WHAT TO DO? Degree show have to be great, at least. Need to start working on it, deadline is a week from now on. Squeezing idea in action! HAHA! I'm being so hardworking lately, everything is on schedule. I even made timetable for everyday! God, this is so not me. But still, skip class. Unhealthy habit! You know when you're lazy, cold weather like this, the bed is too comfy for you to get up. I just want to do whatever whenever I feel like doing. I know this is not good, being too random! I hope randomness only happens in London, not when I start to work. My boss would hang me on the fan! CRAP! 


Loves,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: