28 December 2012

Being sentimental for five minutes.

All of sudden, I'm thinking peoples surrounding me. So much thoughts with me. What if one day someone that I used to talk to gone? What if my bunch of friends doesn't like me anymore? What iff....... What iffffffffff...................................

You know, I always appreciate everyone. So much passer by, come and go. Long life experience, that never end. A lot more to concern in every way. When time goes by, when we all changed and grew up. When we look everything from another point, think in a different way. So much to learn in life. I cannot believe I'm 21 in another few days, feeling like I'm just 16 yesterday. Time waits no man! Do what you want! Before 2013 come, before I end this year, so much thankful and appreciation to my parents! Mommy and daddy never fail to satisfy me and endless support and loves! I'm the luckiest person on earth to have my amazing parents! :D 

No comments: