29 August 2015

Feel it.

Insomnia hit so hard. Cannot remember when was my last time sitting alone with my laptop, playing my favourite music and start typing. It’s a long night,everything gets silent. Was on a call with boyfriend, until he fall asleep and snoring right now. Part of my life. We are hitting another level, playtime is over, future is the matter. 

We were once unbeatable. Many humans envy about this gheyships. Long journey we had, until a turning point. Memories stays. It is harder than a relationship. How much had gave in is uncountable. Talking back old time, still smiling, because it is all happiness. That is what to keep and remember. Honesty play a big role. It’s sad that we fall in the end. We made a different choice. It then sink, left un-solve. Rumours and gossip destroyed, no ones know the fact of it. 

From time to time, changing environment caused, new friends came up and passer by left. Changes in life is unpredictable. I put you in priority, remember in mind that best friend never leave because we are unbeatable. And, overused the privilege without knowing. Best friend is not family, they have the rights to set them free anytime, they can leave, family is fixed, we meant to be staying together no matter what. What is it now is not worth it, but we all change. No one lose, but grow. To be alone. Getting another people like you in life is impossible. 

Heart breaking experience that I never know it would came. 


If I have a chance, I would try my best to make things right. 


Loves,
Mel

No comments: