25 January 2014

It's melly jelly love.

2014. Being told too much you mean to someone. 

I get so happy when you talk to me. It's funny how a few words from you could make me feel a million times. Unlikely to be true. I have to say, you stand a lil in me. 

Couldn't stop questioning myself, where did all these insane courage and bravery came from? Timing has been wrong. It was unexpected. I couldn't believe, we got nearer. 

It was quick, and contain ups and downs. I thought I just had a roller coaster ride. You showed your imperfections and perfections, that brings in somehow frustrations, somehow joyful. 

You treat me like an adult like a kid. You've got your rules, dreams, life. Still, doubt all thing in you. I don't know you well. All thing from you about me, isn't positive. I see so much obstacles in these, and I'm weak to fight. 

Thinking about thinking. I'm enough with now. Best moments always happen when they are unplanned, like what you did. 




Loves,
Melissa Tan 


No comments: