14 December 2013

Connected.

I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with peoples. Learn new things. Grow.    - Tumblr inspiring quotes


When stuck in any situation, check the walkthrough. Something is wrong? Whatever. I wish I could, I could WHATEVER! Sometimes there are no second chance, who don't want to catch on the right time and be with the right person. Why don't we all just don't bother and confess, get to know we don't meant to be and continue be friends. Cheerioooo and world goes merry go round. Crap! STOP! 

I always believe sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they will notice. If they don't, you know where you stand. What you wish is to be found. Sometimes, you just need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be. 

I feels a lil unwanted, confused, sad, heartbreaking and fell out. It was the most tempting mistake when I first pay my attention. It was a mistake! You can't voice out, all you can is sending message to your heart and then your brain interpret them. All you can is feel it. I wish I had the guts to walk away just like that and forget about what had happened. I don't want to be broken in the end and nothing left. It's so messed up now, how all of sudden we are not talking anymore. No reason, no explanation. They just leave you hanging like nothing happens. What's painful is they make it look so easy. And how all of sudden, you came in and we start talking again. I pretend like it's all fine and smile. Once thought you liked me, I'm wrong. 

I like how we sit down and start talking about life. Distance less and comfortable. Endless topic and what's up for sharing. Feels like home I would say. Sometimes the wrong choice, brings you to the right place. 

Then you wake up, it's all fine. Live your life and blessed. 





Cheers,
Melissa Tan 


No comments: