28 June 2013

Life goes on.

Flying off back to Malaysia tomorrow. Just done my last packing and I'm moving out. No more staying in this flats. Memories came in when I was packing, when I first reached London, when I have to stay in this small little room, when everyone is stranger, when I have to start making new friends and starting new life, when I know nothing about western at all. And after nine months, what I had learnt and built, here I am. So much nonsense I had done, that immature thinking I had at first, so much more. I'm glad to be here, to be one of the middlesex student. It was great, really. Experience that no one could give it to you, I own it. So now, I'm ready for three months summer holiday! Hopefully, this holiday could bring up something. Bye London, see you after three months. :) 

No comments: