12 May 2013

Talking about this, clueless.

Skype with parents once finals is over, and we talked a lot. That I feel being loved! Nothing can beat what my family give it to me, that is priceless. I learn to be appreciate since I left home, and so much more. That makes me want to fly home right now! HAHA! Talking about future, that my dad would start the topic when he had alcohol which is just now. I know right, my dad is a lil bit alcoholic. LOL! When you're growing, you never realize your parents is growing old at the same time, which I realize at a glance just now. That he need a helping hand, on his business. Because we all know he will never giving up his business which is precious for him. I'm coming home, dad, after these. Well, helping him as in I know I should contribute, my dad makes what I am today. So much effort that he has put in, that it's my turn to put in now. At the same time, I'll go on my dream. It is tough, but go for it women!


Lots of love,
Melissa Tan

No comments: