12 May 2013

Bon Jour, Paris!

I went Paris on last easter break, I know right, it's super late to post about it right now. But, I just have the time to transfer my photo from my camera, do some arrangement and editing. Bear with me! We spent four days three nights in Paris, it was awesome, magnificent view and nice foods! 



It was my first time travel to europe, I got no idea how all the europe country looks like other than London. My mind was like, "do they speak english or they speak french all the time?" So, here we go! Yup, they speak french and they hate english! Racism happens in the europe country between the british and french also, how shameful it is. LOL! Picture above was the first shot taken once I reached Paris, it is at the train station. As we went there by train and it took 2 hours only, fantastic! The environment, peoples, languages, attitudes are all different. No more British, it's all about french at the moment. Let's explore!



In london, we call our train as "tube", they call it "Metro" in Paris. Their train sucks, trust me! If I have the money I wouldn't be taking train.



This is not the "Metro" I mentioned above, this is the train we took from London to Paris. 



 We checked in to our hostel and couldn't wait anymore to explore the city! So, here go at the tourist places. 





Hey, greetings from Paris!



First tourist place, Notre Dame de Paris. Tourist like me, I don't know what this building about, I'm not sure all the tourist over there know about it or not, I doubt! I'm interested with the details of the architecture but not the history. Sorry, history is just boring for me. I'm that weird tourist, HAHA!



The only group photo I have it in my camera, and one of the mate was taking this photo for me, it's basically six of us! They are all my high school mates! :) 



So, you know how hard it is to take a perfect shot in a tourist places as in it is so crowded, people walking all over and that strong wind in this country. Here it is, picture of me. :D



That blue sky looking good!



The busy street, but not as pack as London. 




Details.




They have a lot a lot of church, that you will never ever finish visiting all the church. And, we don't even get into any church, it seems like no one is interested, me too! 



Amazing architecture they have it everywhere. 








It's Louvre! One of the famous museum in the world. One of the world most famous art work "Mona Lisa" is in it. The que went crazy all the time!





Me, with that weird post. #excitement




Eiffel tower! The main attraction and reason why I went there. Miss eiffel is so pretty! 



The weather is freezing!


Me and Sueting!



Me and wei yuan!




Chenwei and me!



Shwu ying and me!



That tree branches, couldn't help to capture capture and capture!




A clear look of it!



Sort of details!



Some renovating going on at the same time!




Wonderful I would say!




I don't know why this face. #excitement




Before we off to another place, last clear picture of Miss Eiffel. Hopefully, see you soon!





The "Metro".





Next was Arc de Triomphe. Again, next architecture but I've no clue with the history. Tourist capture everything isn't it! HAHA!




We went Disneyland the next day! YAYYYY!












It was sunny that day, random picture of me. 



It seems like someone went into the disney world. 










Aren't they adorable? 






We are in the wonderland that full of fairy tales! 




Round-round-merry-go-round. 












Overall, Disneyland is fantastic! But you know, you just have to get out from this fairy tales after they close. Yup, we are done with this Paris trip. It was great! 
I would visit again, with my parents when they are here and ohhh I miss travelling. 



Lots of love,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: