24 April 2013

24th April

Been camping so often lately in the library, spending almost everyday working on my project with "never ever give up" thinking in my mind. I believe in fate, but I believe in hard work even more now, to achieve your dream is not something impossible. Make sure you watch some inspiring video to kick start your day, that helps a lot. You somehow need encouragements, determinations, inspirations and directions to make life better. I, cherish every moment in my life, because life meant to be wonderful like this. 

Got really busy and packed at the moment, it is hectic. So much thoughts and feelings I wanted to note down but time doesn't seems allow. Final is approaching! 

I've this bad feelings, that bitches is all around. Well, who cares. Cheapskate. 

No comments: