15 March 2013

Not very well.

I feels too much today, which is not a good thing. Very complicated feelings and thoughts, making today seems long and hard. I, usually says time pass so fast every single day, but not today. So, here come the last module for my degree, it's first class today. A good start with explanation from my lecturer and a lot of examples and reference. Got my editorial magazine's result, surprisingly a good mark than I expected. Well, that is the good part for today. Rest of the time, I feels so lost. Walking on the street, taking train to places that I've never been. Continue walking, thinking......... Long lost journey..... This is not I'll do, not something I'll do.... Today is weird......


When I'm not well, I just want to have some good food. But, today, nothing helps. 

No comments: