26 February 2013

Well, I can do this.

Went into the kitchen and saw warning letter sticking on the wall. It seems like the cleaner gone really mad this time. Duhhhhh, you guys should really wash your plates and cooking utensils after cooking! Well, I did, everytime. Hehehe! Just came back from dinner and a long walk with very cold weather in town. I'm in a good mood right now! But, still, not in the mood for assignments. Inspirations and encouragement no more! :( I should really stop pampering myself and start forcing in every way to make my assignments back on track as usual. GODDDDD! Hard time dealing with assignments man!

Another part of me seems fine. Going through all these doesn't seems hard this time. It always depends on how much you hold on your decision. I just have to believe in me. Cheers! :) 



Lots of loves,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: