23 February 2013

Two weeks photo back in hometown for cny!


In Abu Dhabi Airport, too excited to go home :D



Glad to be home. Like finally after five months.




Daddy!



Dinner with families before first day of cny 



me with ze dad!



Dad and bro!



Ze parents!



Me with mummy!



We are bro and sis!



Happy family.



Red packets from the parentals!





me with my favorite orange-red dress on first day of chinese new year




And I finally meet him, brother from another mother.




The freaks!



With Charmaine in Crossover.




Taadaaa! He is Luke :)



This is me, with my rabbit teeth. Natural shot!








Play fire crackers like nobody business! :D




Fireworks from neighbour.




Lion dance in the house.












Too lazy to write caption for every photo. We had a great chinese new year ever!




Oh, my favorite hairband! Steal it when my friend don't realize. HAHAHA!




Gamble in hostel because cny is not over yet. 



Pretty drawing in Abu Dhabi. While waiting for transit back to London.



I had a great time back in Malaysia with my family and friends. 
Cheers readers!

No comments: