02 February 2013

Boost up

I just need to leave. What I mean is leaving all these social network behind. This study method is so wrong, it seems like I just want to complete and get a certificate instead of gaining experience and learn. The moment when you know what you wanna do and you find what you're doing now is annoying. God, this is so wrong. I need daily inspirations and courage to further this pathway. I find this life not interesting anymore. It's getting dull and boring. I'm a fun person, always get all sort of excitement and happiness into my life but not anymore. I cannot find anything that could cheer me up, feeling neutral all the time. This life should be improve and upgrade once again, move on! I have to be all boost up and well prepared when I'm back. Cheers!

No comments: