20 January 2013

What did I do today? Thinking something impossible. Procrastination. Movies. Foods. Skype. What else? Playing Olivia Ong's song for the whole day. Mind goes so blank. I'm thinking, still, couldn't figure things out yet. I'm not unhappy. I don't has a feeling, I can't feel. Nothing is wrong, or I am wrong? Excited for nothing, thinking nothing, doing something for no reason. Things get so messed up. Went to get some stuff in Tesco just now, everything is gone in the store, the staff said peoples just grabbed everything because strong wind and heavy snow coming. Well, nothing to be surprised. Get ready for the snow! Need to draw something tomorrow and photo shooting on Monday. Thank god found someone to be my model. Laser cutting and workshop on coming weekday. Busy day ahead, I just want to get things done. I don't mind my days goes hectic, enjoy the journey being a student here. It's been weeks I never go town. Shopping spree ended. It's time to take everything seriously. 

No comments: