08 January 2013

Oh my feeling

When I put myself in Tumblr, I'm probably thinking about life. Every picture tells a story, I'm putting myself and thinking from either my side or another, and from that so much thought coming in. I'm not being emotional, unhappy or whatever negative feelings you can thought of, I'm just thinking. I spent too much time thinking and did nothing. Life is too short to be sensible all the time, can't just one time JUST DO IT? I love the feeling filling up my new year planner, like you can see your life journey,  I mean predictable maybe? I doesn't want my life to be up-side-down like how it goes before. Too much procrastination for the past few year like I did nothing much?! I should stop complaining and start doing. Cheers folks! Great day ahead.   

No comments: