01 January 2013

From 2012 to 2013

Uploaded everything I got in my phone, every picture tells story of my life. Most of them are taken last year, because my 2012 was just awesome. And bring it on, 2013! :) 


 Camwhoring with multiple faces I can made is just part of my life. lol.


 If you don't know, I have this habit that I can only draw in the morning. 
Like once I woke up. weirdddd.


 Piccadilly Circus, great shopping place!


 I enjoy eating ice cream in cold weather. I'm weird like this :D


 Great companion!


 Wine session to cure the stress. 


 I love the sky here when they have sun. 


 Like the effect here, and it is no filter. 


 Random flowers at roadside.


 Coke is just like my coffee since I'm here.


 Ohhhh, I love cherries!


 Too much fat! Hey it's nutella and breadstick! Great combination, yumms!


 Kiddo drawing for Penny! HAHA! If you can understand, it is mountains and red london bus there. 


 Shopping brings so much happiness. 


 Candid shot while waiting for lunch.


 Found this restaurant in Camden, they have nice atmosphere and same goes to the foods. 


 My companion; Joshua Lam.



 Don't they look delicious, it's just so much fat!


 Not the building in this photo, it's about the purple-pinkish sky.


 They have christmas decorations everywhere along the streets.


 Blue lights all over the trees caught my attention even from far.


 The main tourist place, crowded everyday. It is the London Eye!


 Just capture!


 Round-round-round, merry go round. I wish I'm a kid. HAHA


 Churros at Christmas Market. 


 Oh hi, I'm hungry! 


 Hellow! Me and Joshua. 


 Spot my flowerish black and white iphone cover. So much love!


 Random church in Bricklane. But I like it. 


 I know I look cute! #cuteness


 Flowersssss! If you know me, you know how much I love flowers. 


 Cute stuff I found in some designer shop. 


 Same goes to this one, it's plant! 





 Expensive teapots and cups.


 Expensive postcard from designer as well.



 So, this is London bridge!


 And, all this while I thought this is london bridge. What a shame! In fact, this is London's tower bridge. GODDDD! What a mistake. haha.


 Panaroma view.



 Me and chee han in Birmingham!


 We are happy three friends!


 Her name is Joseph. 




 Biggest mall in Birmingham called Bull Ring.


 Christmas market.


 My favorite park; Hyde Park.


 Night view in Bond street.
I bought accessories lately :P




 It's 12.12.12, 12:12. 



Candid shot of me freezing.



Four Season served really good char siew and grilled pork.


My favourite building in Bond Street.


Christmas present from me to me. Lameeee ==


 So my Comme Des Fuckdown cap is here, no not here is in Malaysia. whatthefuck.


Best bibimbap I can found in London so far. 



 Chinatown!


 Got myself a pair of running shoe, let's run!


 Xiao wei yang steamboat.


 Meet up with sueting, had so much fun in town :D


 Hi! It's me with some scary face in the fitting room. haha!


 Bella Italia salmon *drools*



 Charity performance beside House Of Fraser on Christmas eve. They play really nice christmas song with their own instruments which you can see from the photo.


 Too much selca I know.


 Watched theater; Phantom of the opera with sueting.



 Spot my curls, when I'm too free and I found curler fun!


 Just abstract, trying new editing applications in my phone.


 Yup, you did not see it wrongly. I just tie braids for myself when I got really boring in my room. lol.

Malaysian's food before celebrating new year eve in town.















No doubt, these are chocolates!



Visited Winter Wonderland just now and it was awesome! Did not take any crazy roller coaster ride, because I'm really afraid of playing all these. Cheers peoples!



No comments: