26 December 2012

It's boxing day.

Surprisingly, I did not go crazy shopping in boxing day. Woke up scrolling twitter and saw some sneak peak photo about the crazy que in town at 6am in the morning makes me gave up and continue sleeping. End up staying home the whole day, just don't feel like squeezing myself in the crowd and that is not enjoying shopping anymore. By the way, Merry Christmas peoples! I bet everyone have a great christmas, so much joy and fun that I can see every picture uploaded in instagram. I passed my christmas eve doing my favorite thing, go crazy shopping, good food and went home. Huge satisfaction seeing everything I want is in my wardrobe. Appreciated! So, what's next? Everyone is planning for new year right now. Welcome 2013, good year ahead which full of plans and achievements and target to hit it up. Dining in my favorite restaurant with good food would be the best thing to spend in new year eve. I would like to say, right now, I gonna end my crazy shopping lifestyle. 

Time to back to homework, assignments, research, survey, thesis, proposal and so much more. Two weeks holiday left, not to forget to make used my time. Compiling my spirit and soul towards art and design and remembering I'm still a degree student, from now on! Been wasting too much time playing and enjoying. Guiltiness strikes and I cannot afford to bring disappointment to my family. SO YA! WORK ON IT NOT JUST SAYING! :D 



Lots of loves,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: