11 December 2012

First move

We, finally talked. Very short conversation that satisfied me. I'm happy, like a kid. I cannot control my heart as usual towards you, my evilness gone all of sudden. Sincerely, that kinda truly happiness that I don't feel usually. What happen to me? I didn't know I can act like a little girl like this before. You know I hope time just stop at the moment, I somehow  cannot face the reality, the fact that you said. Everything is just so wrong! I shouldn't feel this way, this is not me, not me, so not me. I just cannot make things right at the moment. Anyway, I still think we are better to be like what we are right now. Rather than making too much move, I know you don't feel the same. You just don't, right? I hope I don't have sense, I can't feel. I don't want to feel you. I'm happy to talk to you but when I look at us, I'm actually sad. Ya, I'm thinking that far at the moment. Screw me! 



No comments: