18 December 2012

18th December

Merry christmas and have a great new year said my lecturer and we finally end this term! Hellow christmas break! Glad that we finally meet, feeling so release and happy at the moment. Here come some spare time for me, to do what I wish to. That place, that foods, the beverages, that stuff, all in my list! Really need to plan wisely cause the break is not long. I want to forget that I'm a student, get away from all these stress, have a really great holiday! YAYYYYY! 

Counting down 6 days more to christmas and 12 days to new year! Christmas song playing in every shops and so much christmas decorations, it's all like what we seen in the picture. Streets are really busy and crowded. Love everything about christmas here! Great! :) 

Well, I'm kinda regret not planning back to hometown. Shouldn't be so much fun celebrating christmas in overseas don't you? Hey no! Missing the parents so much! 

Crazy shopping this month, waiting for boxing day. I want to experience the crazy sale right here! Because they said it's just crazy gone mad sale! Exciting!




Lots of loves,
Melissa Tan 

No comments: